These streamlined kicks, first introduced in 1997, were inspired by water ripple lines. The sleek design looks fast and the heel-to-toe Max Air unit puts a little extra bounce in your stride.
- Synthetic on the upper keeps the fluid look of the original while adding comfort and durability.
- Originally designed for performance running, the full-length Max Air unit adds soft comfort.
- Foam midsole feels springy.
- Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
- Hidden lacing system was a first of its kind and delivers a streamlined look.
- Foam insole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Phantom/Light Curry-Sanddrift
- US Women’s Sizing
There are no reviews yet.