POLISHED AFI STYLE.
The Nike Air Force 1 High Sculpt checks all your boxes. The sculpted collar and removed ankle strap streamline the iconic hoops look. Soft and slightly textured leather gives a premium touch that breaks in beautifully.
- Softly pebbled leather on the upper, suede accents and minimal branding put a premium spin on the icon.
- Perfecting the fit for you, the collar height has been subtly reduced while the padding has been sculpted away to create a less bulky feel and appearance. It also allows for easy on and off.
- Simplifying the look, we’ve removed the ankle strap so you can style them easier.
- The closed seam/floating seam detailing at the mid-foot panel highlights the make and adds a unique twist to the classic AF1 look.
- Brushed metal dubrae
- Minimal branding for a clean look
- Recessed Swoosh
- February 8, 2020 at 9:00 AM CST Release
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.