LEGENDARY STYLE MADE RIGHT.
A modern take on the hoops icon, the Nike Air Force 1 Crater FlyKnit updates classic b-ball style with at least 20% recycled materials by weight. The super-airy FlyKnit upper features a linen-like texture while the speckled Crater foam midsole adds a modern twist. It’s legendary style that’s on-point and lets you give a little back with every step.
- Airy FlyKnit upper features recycled fabric that stretches to fit your foot while its linen-like appearance matches your summertime vibe.
- Supportive Crater foam is a revolution in comfort. It’s made using some recycled materials and adds spring to your step.
- Outsole features the OG cupsole design but with deeper grooves for a modern look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sporty and feels great.
- Nike Grind details add traction and durability.
- The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy yet supportive
- FlyKnit patterning replicates the stitched overlays you love from AF1 DNA
- Traditional lacing
- Synthetic leather Swoosh design, heel cap and eyestays
- Shown: Fuchsia Glow/Pink Blast/Green Glow/White
- Style: DC7273-500
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.