With its huge impact on footwear culture, PUMA’s most iconic trainer first hit the scene in 1968 and has been worn by icons across of every generation since then. We’ve kept the Suede VTG as close to the original as possible with details such as a shorter vamp and a raw-edged tongue construction, but have used velvety-soft premium suede on the upper to bring an even better quality and feel to an all-time classic.
- Style: 374921_07
- Color: Peacoat-Puma White
- Premium suede upper with synthetic lining
- Rubber midsole and outsole
- Second set of white laces
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- Woven label with PUMA branding on tongue
- Debossed gold foil printed PUMA No. 2 Logo on quarter
- PUMA Cat Logo on heel
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
There are no reviews yet.