LEGENDARY STYLE FOR WINTER.
It may be cold outside, but the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LXX, made from at least 20% recycled materials by weight, keeps your style hot.Warm up chilly days with quilted details, a cosy lining and enough hoops swagger to make snow melt.
- Quilted overlays update the heritage style for winter and look as warm as they feel.
- Warm and cosy lining feels soft and extends over the collar.
- Nike Air technology absorbs impact for cushioning with every step.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Embroidered eyelets
- Woven tongue label
- “TOASTY” on sockliner
- Pearl White/Sail-Fossil Stone
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world.Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.
There are no reviews yet.