THE DAWN OF NEW AIR.
Taking the classic look of heritage Nike running into a new realm, the Nike Air Max Pre-Day brings you a fast-paced look that’s ready for today’s world. A true nod to the past with a design made with at least 20% recycled material by weight, it keeps the retro track aesthetic alive. A new Air window energizes the look, mixing head-turning style with unbelievably soft cushioning.
- The design creates a sleek look that exposes the Air unit in a completely fresh way.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Air cushioning adds unbelievable comfort.
- The updated rubber Waffle sole adds heritage styling, traction, and durability.
- Inspired by heritage running shoes, the upper features a large retro Swoosh, stitched overlays with throwback looks and a mixture of materials.
- 100% recycled polyester laces
- Foam midsole
- Cedar/Brown Basalt/Dark Pony/Pollen
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
There are no reviews yet.