CLASSIC FOR A REASON.
This version of the Nike Air Huarache brings back a street-level favorite in classic neutrals enlivened with pops of orange. Soft leather accents on the upper mix with super-breathable, neoprene-like fabric for easy styling. Its iconic heel clip and stripped-away branding keep the early-’90s look that inspired this update.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- Cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalized fit.
- Rubber sole adds durability and traction.
- Rubber sole
- Variable width lacing
- Huarache label on tongue
- Shown: Hot Curry/Black/White/Orange
- Style: DO6694-800
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
There are no reviews yet.