WHEN IN DOUBT, WAFFLE ONE.
Bringing a new look to the Waffle sneaker family, the Nike Waffle One balances everything you love about heritage Nike running with fresh innovations. Its TPU heel clip adds energy while a mixture of transparent mesh (let that sock game shine) and retro suedes give texture and depth. The updated Waffle outsole provides a level of support and traction you have to feel to believe.
- Mixed upper features transparent mesh and soft suedes, adding dimension and texture to the shoe.
- Stacked midsole keeps the classic wedge shape of the Waffle franchise for a soft, cushioned ride.
- New TPU heel clip creates a dynamic look that adds support and energy while the stitching mixes DIY appeal with urban edginess.
- Iconic rubber Waffle outsole has been updated with new molded lugs for added support, traction and durability.
- The low-cut collar features soft edges for a sleek look that feels comfortable.
- Rubber outsole
- Shown: Fossil Stone/Multi-Color
- Style: DJ9776-200
In 1971 Nike cofounder Bill Bowerman was watching his wife, Barbra, make breakfast on a waffle iron and inspiration struck. He swapped rubber for batter and the Waffle outsole was born. It not only delivers traction, durability and heritage Nike style—it proves that greatness is in the everyday. And that old, rusty waffle iron? Well, it now sits on a pedestal at Nike World Headquarters.
There are no reviews yet.