FROM B-BALL HISTORY TO FASHION STAPLE.
Praised by the streets for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low ’77 returns with its low-profile, classic hoops style. Featuring crisp leather, a retro Swoosh design and super-soft, low-cut collar, it’s a must-have wardrobe staple.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing offers durability and comfort that lasts.
- The low-cut padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- The vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that’s durable and comfortable.
- The solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- The nearly 1-to-1 remake nods to the original while its casual design is easy to wear and allows for style versatility.
- US Women’s Sizing
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
There are no reviews yet.