School friends Garth Mariano and Matt Evans launched the Butter Goods label in 2008 as a way to showcase their custom graphics inspired by their love of jazz, ’90s hip hop and funk & soul. For our second collaboration, we’ve taken the iconic Suede and mixed it up with elements drawn from the bold, unorthodox approach that is Butter Goods. And because we care for our planet, the upper is made from chrome-free suede for a look you can feel good about.
- Low boot silhouette
- Chrome-free suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling
- Rubber midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Thick stitching details as a design feature
- Tonal PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Woven label with co-branding on tongue
- Gold foil PUMA No. 2 Logo on quarter panel
- Gold foil Butter Goods branding on heel quarter
- Whisper White-Puma Black
- US Men’s Sizing
There are no reviews yet.