The Nike Waffle Trainer 2 brings you the classic look of Nike running. Staying true to what you love best, it features the iconic Waffle outsole and era-echoing fabrics on the upper. Its plush midsole lets you journey in comfort while the exposed foam tongue adds the perfect touch of irreverence.
- Staying true to the 1974 original, the upper uses soft suedes, a large retro Swoosh, and Waffle outsole.
- Exposed foam on the tongue feels great and adds a DIY aesthetic.
- Rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability, and heritage styling.
- Springy foam midsole feels soft and comfortable while keeping the wedge shape you’ve come to love.
- White/Light Smoke Grey/Hyper Royal/Gym Red
In 1971 Nike cofounder Bill Bowerman was watching his wife, Barbra, make breakfast on a waffle iron and inspiration struck. He swapped rubber for batter and the Waffle outsole was born. It not only delivers traction, durability and heritage Nike style—it proves that greatness is in the everyday. And that old, rusty waffle iron? Well, it now sits on a pedestal at Nike World Headquarters.
There are no reviews yet.