QUILTED COMFORT MADE WITH SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS.
Take changing temperatures in stride with the Nike Sportswear Therma-FIT ADV Tech Pack Pullover. This roomy, unisex design offers a casual, confident look perfect for everyday layering. Smooth on both sides, the Tech Fleece construction features engineered quilting that helps keep you comfortable while you’re on the move and in changing conditions. This product is made with at least 75% sustainable materials, using a blend of both recycled polyester and organic cotton fibers. The blend is at least 10% recycled fibers or at least 10% organic cotton fibers.
Advanced Stay Warm Comfort
Nike Therma-FIT ADV technology combines heat-regulating fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions.
Sustainable Dye Process
This garment is ASUTEX dyed, a process with a lower chemical impact. The irregular dye creates a textured aesthetic that makes every piece unique.
Inspired by body heat mapping research, quilted details provide zoned warmth and airflow where you need it most. A fine line fleece pattern increases airflow on the back panel while larger grid details on the front panel and sleeves hold in heat where your body needs it.
- Scuba-style hood provides added coverage from the cold.
- Cord lock and bungee closure on the back of the hood provides a personalized fit.
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for your keys, cards and phone.
- Loose, unisex fit for a roomy feel
- Body: 66% polyester/34% cotton. Rib: 98% cotton/2% spandex. Pocket bag: 100% cotton.
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Redstone/Black/Oxen Brown
- Style: DH1961-670
There are no reviews yet.