BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR YOUR FEET.
Built to fit your foot and designed for comfort, the Nike Air Huarache brings back a street-level favorite. Soft leather accents on the upper mix with super-breathable, perfectly shined neoprene-like fabric for easy styling. The low-cut collar and bootie-like construction keep it sleek. Its iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early ’90s look you love.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- The plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- The iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early ’90s look you love.
- The upper features an airy, neoprene-like fabric for added comfort and easy styling.
- The cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalized fit.
- The rubber sole adds durability and traction.
- Rubber sole
- Variable width lacing
- Huarache label on tongue
- Lemon Drop/Off Noir-Sail
The Nike Air Huarache released in 1991. Footwear designer Tinker Hatfield wanted to combine the fit of neoprene waterski boots with the functionality of South American sandals. The instant hit found its way to basketball courts and then the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
There are no reviews yet.