ULTRA4D – PRECISELY CODED RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Ultraboost shoes have been on the vanguard of running technology since their release in 2015. This version has an adidas Primeknit upper that wraps the foot for a lightweight and breathable feel. A 3D-printed midsole has a lattice structure with denser parts and more open parts for targeted cushioning and support. These shoes don’t just look like the future. They feel like it, too.
- Regular fit
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Textile lining
- adidas 4D midsole
- Weight: 356g (size 8.5 UK)
- Midsole drop: 8.5 mm (heel 32.75 mm / forefoot 24.25 mm)
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Cloud White / Core Black / Solar Red
- US Men’s Sizing
There are no reviews yet.